Established 2003. Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Thursday, August 14, 2003

Letters

I just left a comment about your Willesden sunsets and then realised you might never find it. Anyway, the essence was; great website. I go back to the US in September and it will stop me from getting homesick.

God bless Willesden etc,

Zadie Smith

Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated by all the hacks here at the Herald, I think it's safe to say. Ossian, in particular, would like to thank you for your comment on his sunsets. I couldn't make out exactly what he said, because he was being carried by two attendants, one at each shoulder and his legs bicycling in the air, while I tried to apprise him of what you said but I'm sure he will be pleased. Simon Moribund was first to find your comment posted under Park Sky. (Mona)

1 comment:

Comments 2003-2004 said...




_____________________________

Praise be!

Praise be, why it's little Zadie. You remember me chile? Gladys? With the limp? Trinity Road Baptists?

But child, don't leave us again for that America. It as if the Devil has staged a coup d'etat there against the good Lord.

Lovely to hear from you.

Praise be!

Gladys Abanjo (Mrs)

Post by : Gladys Abanjo (Mrs) (webcacheh11a.cache.pol.co.uk / )



_____________________________