Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Um

I have been shipwrecked on the shores of Um in the ocean of Uhm. The people here are unable to arrange words in such a conventional order as is understood most people by. After many of days here, I fear my own speech is tainted being the contagion by. Unable shortly may I be much as utter word one of sense. Such grammar have they wobbly, sense itself is lost, forgotten, pfffttt! Long so is it heard they sense more no monkey prattle sounds than in their have heads they. More anon, tabibble.

Zoz

1 comment:

Comments 2003-2004 said...

marc block @ 11:42AM 2003-11-18

Are you Scotland from a gardener what is a sunset perchance to?





shagall wimmin @ 11:49AM 2003-11-18

admit no impediment to commentary for a star elsewhere me, so it must be, q.ed, thee. oh how I wish they'd say i'm a child or disabled or leave this alone, tis mine, and like a mother vixen guarding cubs I will heap upon you ridiculosity if so much as nary a hint. oh yes it stinks of predicaments like a dying bird one should help. there that hopes i help.





David Hike @ 11:55AM 2003-11-18

I think we are being exposed to substances. Perhaps the Public Health Lab, Colindale, testing stuff, releasing it into the underground. Masons? Jews? Who knows. All I know is everywhere I go I see corporate logos with chevrons on and signs with Dirige Nos Domine on them. Ha! Yes! Even from here I see it is dawning, by your gaping mouth of surprise. Now do you believe that there are underground levels at Denver Airport full of slaves? Yes the internet! They have miscalculated. It is a tool for good (up to a point).