Established 2003. Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Thursday, January 15, 2004

I'm no journalist, maybe somebody can tell me

While we're waiting for the journos to remember their passwords, I thought I'd just run this up the flagpole and see if the cat licks it up. Why is it that we can easily - easily - hound an MP out of office for having a wank on Clapham Common, say, but starting an unnecessary war that causes thousands of deaths is something they can just laugh off? That Sergeant who gave up his bulletproof vest to another chap, because there was a shortage of them was shot dead; and today one of the defence ministers commenting on the matter, said that "these sorts of glitches do happen." As I say, I'm no journo, but I don't really get that.

Simon Moribund

1 comment:

Comments 2003-2004 said...




__________________________________



What a relief then that you're no journo.

Post by : Coup de Vent (82-69-7-44.dsl.in-addr.zen.co.uk / notmyrealemail@address.com )


__________________________________



Mr Berries says that poor man was shot by friendly fire. Doesn't sound very friendly to me. If he was shot by the same sort of people who dropped those cluster bombs then I suppose those Iraqis who will be getting blown to bits by them for years to come will have been killed by friendly bombs.




Post by : Mrs Berries (webcacheh02a.cache.pol.co.uk / )


__________________________________



A friendly US bomb was dropped on Yorkshire last week, a dummy one. No need to worry, they had a good look round afterwards, and Leeds was still there. Al Quaeda hadn't turned a nuclear bomber pilot or anything like that.

Post by : Coco (host81-128-168-198.in-addr.btopenworld.com / )



__________________________________