Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Letters

We are slaves


The Inland Revenue doesn't give a damn about people, and their Customs & Excise cronies delight in bankrupting struggling businesses. I have signed the Official Secrets Act; I hope they prosecute me for revealing that fact, then they can really do their Shylock impression...

Shylock:
You have among you many a purchased slave,
Which, like your asses and your dogs and mules,
You use in abject and in slavish parts,
Because you bought them: shall I say to you,
Let them be free, marry them to your heirs?
Why sweat they under burthens? let their beds
Be made as soft as yours and let their palates
Be season'd with such viands? You will answer
'The slaves are ours:' so do I answer you:
The pound of flesh, which I demand of him,
Is dearly bought; 'tis mine and I will have it.


(Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice, Act 4 - Scene 1)

Even the Banks and the Building Societies try their best to help people in difficulties, but the slavemaster of the Inland Revenue, the unnameable He who calls himself "I" like Jehovah in his commandments, likes nothing better than destroying people. You know what? - fuck him! He can go and fuck himself with a rasp and crap his own bile for a week, then fall under a truckload of our money when he staggers out of the Bank of England to look for ointment.

Note to Editor: Please withhold my name and address.
Yours, Tommy Atkinson, The Kiosk, Crumbley Road, London


Can't Pay Won't Pay, Neasden

Who posted this article? Feargal would you delete this, or edit it. And can we ban his IP Address, please. Ed

Once something is posted, it can't be deleted. It's a limitation of AudioBlagger™. Feargal

I've hacked it for you - so nobody can see the dodgy bits. Can you all change your passwords please. Simon

Well done, Simon! I haven't got time to look at the text 2 inches above your message just now, as I must be at my Accountant's by the 2:30. But I'm sure it's A-OK as usual. Ed.

No comments: