Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Monday, October 18, 2004

US Republicans are rabidly anti-English

Guardian Unlimited US elections 2004 Reaction from the US to the Guardian's Clark County project: "If you want to have a meaningful election in your crappy little island full of shitty food and yellow teeth, then maybe you should try not to sell your sovereignty out to Brussels and Berlin, dipshit. Oh, yeah - and brush your goddamned teeth, you filthy animals. "

Why should Willesden boys and girls give their lives to support people who hate them? The New Labour government, with the support of the Conservatives, has turned Britain into America's whore, abused and treated with contempt.*

*I wouldn't treat a working girl like that, no matter if her name was Britannia, Hibernia, Caledonia, Mesopotamia or Lily French. Ed

2 comments:

Banshee said...

Let me see...how to explain this....

One of the major reasons I moved out of my parents' house when I did was that my mother insisted in poking her nose where it didn't belong. I love the woman dearly. I would die for her. But I won't tolerate her meddling in my business, and I am not above telling her so in colorful language.

The UK is our mother country. We left home for a reason, and we held a revolution for a reason. The Grauniad is sticking its nose where it doesn't belong. It should be no surprise that colorful language would ensue, even from Anglophiles, monarchy mavens, and fans of Doctor Who.

We have died for you before. We will die to save you again. But if you don't want to hear us yelling at you like yahoos, do try to mind your own business.

And do look up who Clark County is named for. Hint: he was a Revolutionary War general.

Ossian said...

"We died for you before" - not until Pearl Harbour was attacked. Then you died for yourselves, no? Brits are dying now in Iraq - for whom?